Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This is my first Not Me Monday! I definitely did NOT take my kids to daycare today so that my husband and I could shop fir the new baby. I did NOT enjoy walking at a leisurely pace and take my sweet time eating lunch before going to pick them up. Like a good mother I did take them to the park to play, but certainly did NOT eat half of their snack. I applied sunscreen and watched the other kids play, while thoughts of how much cuter my twins are did NOT run through my head. That would be rude. When we got home I did NOT realize that the twins haven't had a bath in 4 days and was NOT horrified when I saw how much yellow gunk was in their ears. After bath time, we definitely did NOT play the baby sign language dvd twice so that the twins would zone out and we could relax and make dinner. All in all, a wonderful day!













Oh too fun!
ReplyDelete