2 weeks ago
Friday, June 12, 2009
Fever
Last day of school today and it was bitter sweet. I haven't told any of my parents or kids that I'm not coming back next year (due to being laid off). I teared up a few times, but I think I did pretty well considering. I was just starting to attach all the packing I need to do when daycare called that my Gracie girl had a 102.3 fever! I went right over and the poor thing was stripped to her diaper and they were putting cold washcloths on her-she had gotten up to 103! I called the dr. and they said to wait it out with some tylenol until the morning so that is the plan. I hate my baby girl looking so sad and tired though. :( She had no other symptoms. Right now they are finally falling asleep. Nap is usually at 2, but everything was thrown off, I think they are over tired now, which is what is taking them so long to actually fall asleep. I'm hoping they sleep till daddy gets home! Then I can cuddle my girl while he plays with the wild man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













I hope they feel better soon.
ReplyDelete