until this little guy is due! I think we finally picked a name. We have settled on Bennett ;) I love Ben, but we felt like Benjamin was too plain for us. Also, our song is a Tony Bennett one and I think that is sweet. We are almost ready for him. I still have some organizing and cleaning to do, but we have the bare essentials that if he came tonight we'd be ok. That's a step! I feel more confident and ready that we can handle another baby than I did a few months ago. We are in this together and though I still get uneasy when people ask me "how are you going to do it!?" I just say that we will. God is in control! We are going to be a family of 5 soon! Crazy! But how can I not love faces like these:
My name is Leah and my blog is a place for me to share the many musings of a Mom of Multiples. I am a teacher by trade, a mother by miracle, and a wife by grace. Anything else you want to know, just ask! Thanks for stopping by!
Good Luck! Love the name Bennett!
ReplyDelete