Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday!




So much to be thankful for in my life! In reading the featured blogger over at Multiples and More I was reminded (Ok, convicted) to remember all the blessings we have! ( In no particular order)

1. Gracie Girl- what a sweet heart she is. She makes me laugh out loud with her new scowl and growl routine to get more cheerios. She knows when mommy needs her to play on her own for a minute and gladly (for the most part) shares toys and kisses with her brother. She is a trooper and a bright little light in our home. Oh and daddy is PUTTY in her hands, it's hilarious.

2. My Tater- What a boy! He is a crawling, climbing, cruising, ball of energy! Though he is a boy through and through, he loves to cuddle more than any child I have ever seen. An hour doesn't go by without him charging someone for a hug/cuddle and a kiss. He reminds me the joy in loving each other!

3. Our home. We have a place of our own, small as it may be- it is warm, safe, full of memories, cool in the summer, has a real fireplace for the winter, is painted cute, and has met our needs. Would I like a bigger house? Of course, but I am thankful that we haven't lost ours and that it has been a great first home for our family!

4. My husband who is AMAZING. Seriously, could not have designed a more perfect husband for me or father for our children. He is not perfect, but perfect for us! Unwavering support, love, patience and faith in our family with a silly side that leaves no day without laughter.

5. My Faith in God that spurs me on when I think I can't do any more, any better or anything. I am a unique, unrepeatable, miracle of God and for some reason He thinks I am worthy!



2 comments:

  1. Great list! Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Just stopping by and wanted to say your kiddos are so cute! Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete