We live in Seattle for a reason. If I wanted Vegas like temperatures, I would live in Vegas! Ok, I'm exaggerating a little, but temps in the 90's is NOT fun for a prego like myself or my little ones. Nap time is falling apart before my eyes and whining is at an all time high in the late afternoons. Mommy is SWOLLEN from my cankles to my knees and we of course, have no A/C. The babies are napping (talking, playing in their cribs) now and I am going to out my feet up for as long as I can. To beat the heat yesterday we went to our friends' house to use their kiddie pool and a/c house while they are on vacation. The babies were whiny here and there, but I think had a great time. Just like sand at the beach, they wanted to drink all the water in the pool- ew. Did not see that one coming either. Stay cool wherever you are!
My name is Leah and my blog is a place for me to share the many musings of a Mom of Multiples. I am a teacher by trade, a mother by miracle, and a wife by grace. Anything else you want to know, just ask! Thanks for stopping by!
Pool and A/C is a way to cool off! Sorry it is so hot. Hope it cools down for you!
ReplyDelete