I am thankful again this week for my husband! Specifically how he saved me from the mommy blues yesterday! I emailed him at work and told him that my back was killing me, Tate had been hitting me and his sister in the face all day, and I was exhausted. I wanted to curl in a ball and cry. So what did my DH do? Say "sorry sister" and move on? Nope! He came home bearing gifts of bath salts, a new magazine and a bath pillow! He told me to take a break in the tub and not to come out regardless of what (read: screaming, crying, door banging) I hear. We are doing "The Love Dare" as a part of our Bible Study group this month and I really appreciated his seeing my need and meeting it. Such a good reason for Thanksgiving Thursday!













What a sweet thing to do for you! I would be thankful of that also!
ReplyDelete